posted Apr 22, 2016, 10:21 PM by Rick Hightower
updated Apr 22, 2016, 10:25 PM
QBit Microservices Lib now supports Reakt invokable promises for local and remote client proxies.
This gives a nice fluent API for async programming.
QBit callbacks are now also Reakt Callbacks without breaking the QBit contract for Callbacks.
See Reakt Invokable Promises for more details.
A full write up on QBit Invokable Promise is pending, but the curious can see ReaktInterfacesTest Service Queue, ServiceBundle for more details, and the Remote Websocket Reakt interfaces for remote access proxies.
- 683 Use Metrik for metrics system
- 682 Support Reakt with Websocket RPC proxies
- 680 Support Inovkable promises on Service Queues
- 679 Testing for Inovkable promises on proxies
- 678 Fix health check logging
- 676 Remote proxies support Reakt Callbacks and promises
- 675 Local proxies support Reakt Inokable promises
- 674 Local proxies support Reakt callbacks
- 673 Remote proxies support callback
- 672 Get rid of boiler plate code for Reactor, StatsCollector and Health Check